Deepening Mindfulness: A follow-on course for people who have already done the 8-week mindfulness course.
- 8 Week course in English, starts Wednesday February 20th.
- For people who have already done an 8 week mindfulness course (or for people who have a similar level of experience).
The course will build on top of the 8 week Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR) course.
The course will draw more explicitly on the Buddhist meditation tradition that mindfulness comes from. It will include practices and teachings from this tradition that we can apply in our lives to
- reduce stress
- increase levels of peace and well-being
- understand our minds and hearts more fully
- be more in the present moment
- cultivate a sense of well-wishing and kindness towards ourselves and others.
- develop greater concentration
Days of evening classes:
8 Wednesdays from 19:15 to 21:30. February 20th, 27, March 6, 13, 20, 27, April 3, 10.
Daylong session from 11am to 6pm in a center in a beautiful green valley in Cercedilla – Sunday April 7th.
This page will be updated soon with more information about the course.
Registration opens in January 2019.
To be notified when registration opens, enter your email here: